Open to all levels of runners, our members (known as Bandits) range in age from young adults to late 60s – everyone is welcome. Although primarily a running club, our members include keen cyclists, triathletes and duathletes.
Our Facebook group is the best way to see what’s happening in Fulham Running Cub, it’s very active and carries members’ news, race results and general chat.
How do I join?
Pre-Covid you could join by simply showing up to any of our weekly club runs on Tuesdays (intervals), Thursdays and Sundays – there was no need to register, notify, nor pay. But the Covid situation with the requirements to meet in groups no bigger than 6 and also to obtain contact details for NHS Track & Trace, means that club runs are now ONLY open to FULL MEMBERS. Full Members are athletes who have paid and registered with England Athletics through FRC as “1st claim”.
England Athletics (EA)
Fulham Running Club is affiliated with England Athletics.
Although it is not mandatory to register (or pay a fee) to become a member of FRC, to become a FULL MEMBER you will need register with England Athletics through FRC at a cost of £22 (as of 2020/21).Register with English Athletics >
The benefits of registration with EA include:
- Reduced entry fees for many races;
- Free/discounted places in races offered to the club;
- Discounted deals with EA partners;
- Free entry into the Surrey League Cross-Country (although it has not been confirmed what races there will be in 2020/21, if any);
- Eligibility to race in National Cross-Country championships; and
- You will also be supporting your club!