Open to all levels of runners, our members (known as Bandits) range in age from young adults to late 60s – everyone is welcome. Although primarily a running club, our members include keen cyclists, triathletes and duathletes.
Our Facebook group is the best way to see what’s happening in Fulham Running Cub, it’s very active and carries members’ news, race results and general chat.
How do I join?
You join by joining in! Simply show up to any of our weekly club runs on Tuesday and Thursday – there is no need to register, notify, or pay. You can also come and say “hi” at Fulham Palace parkrun on Saturday’s at 9am
Fulham Running Club is affiliated with England Athletics EA.
Although it is not mandatory to register (or pay a fee) to become a member of FRC, you can register with England Athletics through FRC at a cost of £20 (as at 2018).
The benefits of registration with EA include:
- Reduced entry fees for many races;
- Free/discounted places in races offered to the club;
- Discounted deals with EA partners;
- Free entry into the Surrey League Cross-Country;
- Eligibility to race in National Cross-Country championships; and
- You will also be supporting your club!
To register with England Athletics please us the contact form